- 10 Red Flags That Will Cause Potential Customers Not To Purchase From You Online – A solid post for those of you who have an e-commerce site. And there are also some good tips for those of you who simply use a website to influence purchase.
- Boone Oakley’s YouTube About Us – A very creative website that resides on YouTube.
- Ben the Bodyguard – A brilliant Coming Soon site that beautifully employs Gamification
- How Obama Raised $60 MM By Running a Simple Experiment - The power of split testing
- Optimizely – Split Testing a website used to be quite laborious. Optimizely lets you easily split test a site without having to know HTML or CSS! It literally takes minutes.
- 50 Ways your Website is Discouraging Conversions – If your website gets great traffic but isn’t converting to sales, these are 50 tips to get you on track to website ROI.
- 7 Practical Steps for Planning a Website - No web development should begin without asking yourself these 7 questions.
- Website Design – Slipperiness vs Stickiness – What’s better for your site – To be slippery or to be sticky? You might be surprised by the answer.
- What Does Your Website Say About Your Small Business? – Mashable’s take on web design.
- Snappages – Create a good looking website with no HTML or CSS skills.
- Web Traffic Measurement – How to measure how much traffic your competitors are getting.
- What’s the Best Blogging Platform to Use – You have many options. Here are a few tips to help you find the blogging platform that’s right for you.
- 5 SEO & Measurement Tools Worth Checking Out - A good list of some interesting tools.
- Optimize Your Website to Kick Butt in Google – Some great SEO links by David Finch.
- 4 Ways Bloggers Can Use Google Insights to Brainstorm – Bloggers are constantly challenged with overcoming writers block. Here’s a unique idea to break through the block.
- List of Best Keyword Research Tools – Like the name says…
- 10 Common Typography Mistakes
- Additional Typography Mistakes
Hire Lara to Build Your Business
Hire Lara to Speak
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The best way to get in touch with me is firstname.lastname@example.org