Lara has spoken to audiences across the US, Canada, the Caribbean, Asia and Australia including call centre managers, association executives, restauranteurs, camp operators and meeting planners, to name a few. Every presentation she delivers is carefully tailored to be relevant, meaningful and applicable to her audience.
- Session Topics
- Professional Speaking Schedule
With over 15 years as a Brand Consultant for multinationals like Cadbury-Adams, Unilever and Scotts, Lara brings ‘Big Brand Thinking’ to small business through her consultancy, READY2SPARK®.
In addition to being the Chief Brand Storyteller for her company, Lara also founded #eventprofs, a thriving online community that was featured in The Twitter Book by Tim O’Reilly and Hear Me Roar, a community for business women in events. Her marketing blog holds the title as the event industry’s highest ranked independent blog.
The culmination of Lara’s passion and experience has heralded leadership posts on numerous Advisory Boards, a monthly column for an international magazine and recognition with three National Awards for dedication, spirit and leadership. She is also a sought after speaker, delivering her messages to audiences around the world.
Client by client, article by article and keynote by keynote, Lara is sparking a fundamental shift in the way that event companies do business.
The following are her general AV requirements:
- Lavaliere Mic and Audio System
- Audio Cable Plug In so that audio can be played directly from computer
- Wireless Mic for Audience Question/Interaction
- Screen Kit(s) with projector; prefer rear projection, if possible. (Appropriate for size of room & audience)
- Wireless Internet Connection for attendees and Wired connection for presenter if wireless not available (if running a social media presentation)
- Ability for speaker to advance her own slides
- Sound check prior to presentation
Lara will bring her own laptop and DVI to VGA adaptor.